The Business Development Office (BDO) at Vineland is focused on intellectual property and the rapid commercialization of new technologies and discoveries so that Canadian horticulture has timely access to tools that can help increase its competitiveness.
- Vineland has partnered with Jones Family Farms to ensure our Radiance sweet potato slips are available to Canadian growers in 2020. Please click here for more information
- Vineland is offering its expertise through new services including trait development; systems integration; biocontrol; consumer insights and nursery/landscape advisory services. Interested, contact email@example.com.
- Vineland now provides custom systems integration services for Canadian horticulture companies to help increase productivity and operations efficiencies. Click here for more information.
- If you are interested in drying wine grapes at Vineland, please contact Darren Ward
- Vineland's Automated Mini-Cuke Packer is now for sale. For more information, please contact Rob Shwery
- Free-air system for cool climate Appassimento winemaking and Enclosed Chamber for cool climate Appassimento winemaking are available through Central Fabricating
- New from Vineland: Dewdrop pear is available for licensing
- Looking to license, propagate, grow or sell exciting new rose varieties? Please click on Canadian ShieldR, Chinook SunriseR or Aurora BorealisTM for more information.