The Business Development Office (BDO) at Vineland is focused on intellectual property and the rapid commercialization of new technologies and discoveries so that Canadian horticulture has timely access to tools that can help increase its competitiveness.
- We are conducting a survey to measure the success of advanced pest and disease management. Please click here for more information
- Looking to license, propagate, grow or sell this new sweet potato variety? Please click here for more information
- New from Vineland: Dewdrop pear is available for licensing
- Putting consumer intelligence to work for you. Please click here for more information
- If you are interested in drying wine grapes at Vineland, please contact Darren Ward
- Looking to license, propagate, grow or sell exciting new rose varieties? Please click on Canadian ShieldTM or Chinook SunriseTM in the collection for more information.