Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland) is recruiting for a Payroll/Accounting Administrator. You will be joining a highly-skilled research team, with oversight from an independent Board of Directors, engagement from an international Science Advisory Committee and collaboration with more than 160 global partners.
Vineland’s goal is to enhance Canadian growers’ commercial success through results-oriented innovation. We are an independent, not-for-profit horticulture research organization funded in part by Growing Forward 2.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Using SAGE ERP, process payroll and all accounts payable payments.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using Sage ERP, process bi-weekly payroll for 100 employees
- Process remittances for CRA, WSIB, EHT, Employee Benefit and Pension Plan
- Calculate taxable benefits, year-end CRA reporting such as T4s, T4A, T4NRs
- Process cheques and online payments (EFT) for all suppliers including all utilities
- Assist with purchasing/receiving and matching of goods/services received
- Post-secondary education/diploma in accounting or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum three years’ experience processing payroll, preferably with job costing experience
- Experience using EFT systems, online payments and dealing with multiple currencies
Additional Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Completion of Canadian Payroll Association certificate/diploma is desirable
- Experience with Sage 300/500 ERP and job costing would be an asset
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible and includes health & dental benefits and a generous employee/employer RRSP plan. The pay rate is dependent on experience.
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply Now button.